This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Summary of the Week

Papa and I went to exercise Monday and Wednesday. Friday they were closed by Special Olympics. Aunt Sara and I went back to the chiropractor and laid on the dry hydrotheropy bed. Last night Brenda, Christopher, Chara, Papa, Aunt Sarah and I had a visit from McKinley, Brandon, Mauri, Brady and Madison while their mother and dad went out to eat. It was so much fun. Madelyn spent the night with a friend. Papa and Brandon went hunting Thursday afternoon and Papa and Christopher are going this afternoon. We are getting excited about this coming weekend when we go to Mobile and visit some old friends and Uncle Bob and Aunt Aubrey. Betty Thompson has been visiting Gladys this week, so we have spent a lot of time with them. Betty is doing well to be 91 or 92. The three of us just walked down to Florida Park where they are putting in a fabulous boat ramp with long docks on either side. Hope this blog was not tooooooooooooooo exciting for you all to handle. God is Good. His Mercy endures to all generations. LOVE YOU ALL ma

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Great!

Summer said...

I know Mom is really looking forward to Friday and next week! Yall have fun!!

sara jackson said...

I love the picture of you and Papa.
Great work on your blog.

Rosemary said...

I am not a blogger (just a talker) but enjoyed reading for the first time the blogs you, MJ and Auntie have. I was so happy and touched to read Summer's! Jim and I appreciate being a part of your big "extended" family. Lot's going on with you guys, and it is no idle thing to say that we can all be glad God is indeed up there above those clouds watching over us. Love you, Rosemary