This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA


Today is Sara's 30th birthday. 30 years ago was one of the happiest times in my life. Papa and I went to Knoxville and helped take care of Mary Jo and Sara. I enjoyed it so much. Mary Jo pretty much let me do whatever and I played and rocked. Sara you are a wonderful person. One of the most thoughtful people I know. Hope you have had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!! LOVE YOU. papa and ma

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Sara,I want to be 30 and go to New York!! I know how special you are to your mom and how much she loves you. I can see why. I appreciate all the encouraging words you've passed on to me. I remember the visit to Gainesville and the visits to our house on Northampton. Thanks for being there. Enjoy one day at a time. Don't let any of it pass you by! Love, Cheri