This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nothing Special

Just want everyone out there in cyberspace to know how much I enjoy all the blogging. It is almost like having a visit from all of you each day or at least each week. It makes Papa and me feel apart of all you are doing. Remember when you take the time to blog it brings joy and delight to two almost old people. There is one bit of news. Papa's golf cart did not work out. It has been running hot and the man told him he would give him is money back. He may try for another one. We are both doing very well. LOVE YOU ALL. ma

2 comments:

sara jackson said...

I'm sorry about the golf cart. I guess that's what you get sometimes with a "fixer upper". I sure hope he can find another before we come to visit. We love you and are so glad you are blogging too.

Summer said...

Bummer on the golf cart, but at least the guy gave him his money back! Oh, and I enjoy reading about yall too! So post often!! Love you!