This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

This Week in Review


Guess it is time for me to blog again before I forget how. We have had a real good week. Tuesday lunch for Chara and her friend Andrew that is always fun. They eat lunch with us, rest a while and then do their math homework. They have a math class that starts at 4:15. Tuesday night PoFolks as usual. Monday, Wednesday and Friday we went to the gym at 8:00. Wednesday I went to chiropractor. Wednesday night super at the Methodist church. Thursday Lunch for Chara and Andrew again. Friday we had lunch with my friend, Lynett, who I use to work with. Her husband joined us. We ate at Red Lobster and they paid. It was so much fun. I commented of a ring she was wearing. She said put it on. (It just matched everything I was wearing). She said, "Just keep it. I want you to have it." I am going to try to take a picture of it and send it on a blog. I don't know if I can get it on this one, I may have to just put it on one by itself. Saturday we went to look at golf carts in DeFuniack Springs and then went to look at some junk they were going to auction off, but did not stay for the auction. Saturday night we went to a gospel singing at the First Baptist Church Niceville. It was really good and we enjoyed it. Today church this morning for both. Tonight just I went. Always enjoy church. Now I an going to try to put the picture on this blog. Lets see what happens. I think I did it. LOVE YOU ALL ma

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful gift! Thank you Lord for great and small gifts!

sara jackson said...

That is a very pretty ring!! I always enjoy to hear what you have been doing.

chesedb said...

That's so cool that she just gave it to you. At church we're calling that "Paying it forward".

Summer said...

So if I comment on how much I love your rings, will you just give them to me?? :-)

MJN6 said...

Sounds like you all are really busy! The ring is really pretty. Thanks for posting the pic. How about a picture of you in your new clothes??? Love MJN