This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Latest from Papa and Ma

I guess if I want everyone else to blog, I'd better update my blog once in a while. It is so nice to read all of your blogs and keep up with what all of you are doing. Our lives (papa and me) are really not a whole lot to write about. But we did go play rook with the Major of Valparaiso and his wife, Marlene, Saturday night. It was fun. Papa and the Major won one game and Marlene and I won one. This is the second time we have played. So Marlene and I are two games up on them. Papa bought new tires for the van. We had a very busy week last week with Joshua, Karin, Mario and Karin's sister, Annie here. We enjoyed them so much. Mario is such a good baby and so pleasant. I can hardly stand it when they take him back to New Orleans. I'm going to try to dress up my blog a little. Hope it works.

LOVE YOU ALL.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Finally a new post, I was about to put you on the boring blog list...go Ma on beating Papa and the mayor....nice!