This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I LOVE YOU Joe












Sixty-one years ago today Papa marked me with a "W"


Today I want to say something about Papa. He has always been faithful to provide for me. He has tried to keep me from being too impulsive. (sometimes that has worked, sometimes not). He has much more wisdom than I do. (Took me almost 60 years to realize that). I am so sorry I did not recognize that sooner. Too much of the time it has been me me me me me and what I wanted regardless of his feelings. I am so thankful that God has brought me to this place in my life where I love and appreciate him more and more each day. Nothing like having someone who can fix anything and everything. Someone to scratch my back, cut my toe nails and help me remember what day of the week it is. I am so thankful to God for allowing me to spend the large majority of my life here on earth with him. Hope we have many more years together.

No comments: