This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in Him.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Latest from Papa and Ma

Papa and I went down to Destin today to meet Chesed's friend, Patrick. We both really like him. He is extremely friendly and very smart. Nice looking too. Papa has been enjoying his golf cart. Wish we had videoed the installing of the back seat on the cart. I think we probably could have sold the video for comedy. Anyway we have it installed and ready for some children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to come and ride on it. I'm thanking God everyday for all his blessings. Tomorrow we plan to take the "old agers driving class." We are really looking forward to Norman and Mary Jo, Joshua, Karin and Mario being here this weekend. Also Josh and Summer and their friends. Think Karin's brother Mike and his wife and son will be here too. We will be celebrating Mario's first birthday Sunday. We do enjoy all of your blogs. So much for this blog.

4 comments:

Summer said...

I didn't know Mom and Daddy were coming down this weekend. I will be down on Thursday night, and I'll be spending the night with yall. I won't be leaving until after work so it will be late before I get there.

chesedb said...

I am so glad ya'll got to meet him. I'll see you Sunday!

Summer said...

So can yall have visitors to yall gym? If so I was going to go with you on Friday morning. Let me know!

ma said...

Yes, You can go with us to the GYM. That will be fun. See you tomorrow. LOVE YOU ma